Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Got the Sails Up.

Got off work yesterday and went over to my sons house and worked on rigging the sails.  We had quite a few misfires on where to run the lines and sheets but and it took about 2 hour for me and my two sons to get it straightened out.  The maiden sail will have to wait till thursday as we ran out of sunlight.

At this point I'm got to record the last of the time that it took me to build this boat.  I have some small things that I WANT to finish but nothing that's going to keep me from using it for its intended purpose.  Here are the final hours.

Hours this session: 6
Hours total: 673



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Bill! Best of luck on the first sail! Don't forget to post a few pictures to the PocketShip Sailing Photo Gallery on the forum. :-)

    ReplyDelete