Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rinse and Repeat

Nice weather in FL.  Kinda wet but I'm working in a garage.  I finished up scarfing my floorboards to length and to my dismay I'm short not in length but in amount.  Not just a little but by 1/3!  Luckily where I order my white oak from has free shipping so I don't feel so bad.

I finished glassing another bay and am working my way forward.  As a check to see how well I got things aligned I ran a tape measure from the point of the bow to each corner of the transom.  It came out with 1/4"!  Made me pretty happy.  I often find myself test fitting pieces and just sitting in my garage contemplating my work.  So far I'm very happy with the way this thing is going together.  Can't wait to finish the interior fiberglassing and sanding so I can move on.

Hours this session: 4
Hours total: 165
Hours remaining: 235

No comments:

Post a Comment