Sunday, January 23, 2011

Structural Filleting, Part 1

Been a while since I updated this site.  Had some family issues that kept me from doing much for the last 3 weeks.  But I'm back to work now.


When I left off I had masked the area between bulkhead 8 and the transom for filleting.  Got those done and they turned out pretty nice.


I filleted the center section under the footwell with one big fillet instead of two smaller ones.  It was work to get it right but it turned out nice.


Moving forward I did the next bay.  Since the center area is wider here I used two smaller fillets on the keelson-hull joint


I've masked the area between bulkhead 1 and 2 and removed the stitches in preparation for filleting.



Next up:  Continuing the process of structural filleting.

Hours this session: 8
Hours total: 118
Hours remaining: 284

No comments:

Post a Comment