Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cabin Painting and Deck Install





Painted the insides of the cabin in preparation for installing the cabin decking. I used a scheme that was inspired by Jeff Hatch's build. Turned out very nice.





With some help from my beautiful wife I was able to drop the cabin roof directly on the correct spot. I had to hurry to get all the screws in and tightened down before the epoxy set up. Had to rush to get the internal squeeze out cleaned up. In the end I got the job done and had another success.




After the screws were removed I removed the overhang with a router and a cutoff bit and then used a grinder to sand the edges flush. I also removed the companion way spacer from the companion way bulkhead. Now it's MUCH easier to get in and out of the cabin. Feels good to get that last large piece of plywood in place.

Hours Total: 435


Location:Jackson Woods Ct,Meadow Woods,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment