Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cable Conduit and Priming Pics

I've done the 2nd coat of the WR-LPU priming.  I think I should only have 1 more to do.  Then comes the sanding.  Yuck!


As you can see below this is what my configuration looks like between bulkhead 1 and 2.  I'm pretty happy with my battery platform.  I think it will work well.  The clamps are holding the electrical conduit run.  This is where the mains from the battery will run up from the box and where the accessory wiring will run down to the conduit under the floor boards.


Now I only have to prime this area and sand and I can get on to putting on the color.  I'm using a slight off white color called "Whimbley White".

Note:  At this point I'm SURE that I won't have this finished in 400 hours!  Alas, I'm still having fun.


Hours this session: 4
Hours total: 261
Hours remaining: 159

No comments:

Post a Comment